Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Grandfather's Keys to the Game

We all know and love Sean Tuohy's Keys to the Game. They are always very simple, and my response is always "Well duh Sean, if we hold them to under 30% shooting well win the game." But to me, the wisdom is in their simplicity. There are about 5 keys Sean has for all games, and he just randomly chooses 3 for that particular games. My favorites are "shoot 83% from the free throw line on the road, shoot 75% from the free throw line at home, hold the opponents to under 100 pts, and outscore the team by 20 in the paint."

In honor of Sean's infinite wisdom, I'm going to post my keys to the game for tonight's game versus the Magic and hopefully many more games down the road.

1. Get Dwight Howard in foul trouble.
2. Rudy scores 25+ points
3. Have less than 12 turnovers

If we do these things, I think the Forum streak continues. Feel free to add any keys of your own.

Grizz 4 Life

LJ

2 comments: