Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Grizz at Bucks- Keys to the Game

Well Grizzlife, as much as it hurts me to say this, the Grizz are out of the playoff hunt. I want the Grizz to keep playing hard and keep developing our young team. To me, development in the last 10 games is as important as wins and losses. The last games tell me a lot about how our young team will look next year. In my opinion, we need to make some moves in the off-season and don't need to get any younger. I could write a whole article about the off-season, but that's for another time. I'll preview today's game:

My keys to the game are development, effort, and desire.

I know I'm not giving any tangible ideas for a Grizzlies' win, but it's not about that to me. I'll be happy regardless of the result if the Grizz hustle, play hard, and get better.

Go Grizz!

Playoff bound 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment