Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Key to the Game- Grizz at T'Wolves

Tonight's game only has one key to the game, and that's ENERGY. During this first slump of the season, the Grizz have just looked plain tired and apathetic. Sam Young averages 16 minutes a game, and according to his Tweet today, he is "ready to go back to sleep, need lots more rest for tonight" So if he is that tired that he has to Tweet about it, I can only imagine the starters are worn out.

According to 3SOB's preview of this game, we're better than the T'wolves at every position, and I agree. That is the reason why ENERGY is my only key to this game. If we show up and play hard, tonight is a win for the Grizz. Plain and simple. But the bad news is the team has been leaving their 3-point shot and more importantly their effort on the bus.

I believe we bounce back tonight, and for the Grizz lifers that are making the trip up there, I hope the team makes your efforts worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment